Eased COVID-19 Restrictions
May 18, 2020 By Southpoint Tuggeranong
Further eased COVID-19 restrictions commenced at 11.59pm Friday 15 May, including restaurants, cafés and other hospitality venues can now seat up to a maximum of 10 patrons at one time, while maintaining physical distancing of one person per 4 square metres
We’re just as excited as you are, but it’s important to understand what we all need to do to keep each other safe.
- Social distancing and hygiene must be maintained.
- Dine-in restaurants, cafés and pubs may re-open (excludes bars & gaming), however no more than 10 people are permitted inside at one time.
- The food court remains open for takeaway only.
- Outings are limited to 10 people, however social distancing must be maintained.
Here's a great explanation from the ACT government which answers many questions
How to shop safely at South.Point
When you’re in the Centre, here’s some guidelines to keep in mind:
Social distancing requirements are still in place
- Please keep 1.5m metres away from others
- There are lots of signs around the Centre to remind you, including at all entrances and on information directories. Plus you’ll hear reminders every hour through the PA system.
Each store has a limit as to how many people can be inside at one time.
- All stores will display their maximum number of customers
- Please follow the direction of the staff if the store is full, and pop back later
- If you find yourself in a queue, please ensure you follow social distancing guidelines while queuing
It's important for us all to practice good hygiene.
- Keep your hands clean and use the hand sanitiser located around the centre
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- Use tap-and-go instead of cash