Audition NOW for Rising Star 2019
July 12, 2019 By Southpoint Tuggeranong
Are you our next big star?
We are calling all Canberra singers and dancers to audition now for a chance to showcase your talents on the big stage AND win our 2019 rising star talent competition.
We have teamed up with Kulture break to bring to you the best talent show Canberra has to offer.
Enter now for the chance to showcase your skills live.
How to enter:
- Send us an email with your full name, contact number, performance category (dance or singing), and age. If you are under 18 you must also provide us with a parent or guardians name and contact number.
- Attach a short clip (One minute maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send a link of your performance to email@example.com *If you send a link you must make sure that it is public so we can access it.
Once we receive your audition we will send through a confirmation email.
Finalists will be selected and notified on Friday the 2nd of August.
Auditions close: 31st July 2019
Categories: Dance & Music - Junior (Under 15) & Senior (15+)
Prize: The top scorers in each category will take home a $1,000 South.Point gift card.
All contestants will win a prize, with multiple prizes to give away on the day including, Best Crowd Engagement and Most Unique Talent.
Terms and Conditions:
- Auditions will be judged by representatives of South.Point Shopping Centre. There final decision of the top twelve will be final.
- Contestants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver prior to them performing.
- All contestants must be available on the 10th of August between 9am – 2pm. We will give notice closer to the date on actual performance time, but you must be available within these times.
- All contestants will be required to sign a waiver permitting South.Point to take images of the competition to distribute through their website and social media channels.
- All contestants will be required to answer a short questionnaire and provide a head shot for the promotion of the event and finalists.