ACT Covid Restrictions Update
September 17, 2021 By Southpoint Tuggeranong
Restrictions easing from this Friday 12th November 2021With the ACT reaching 95% of the eligible population fully vaccinated, the next stage of the ACT’s Pathway Forward has been brought forward to 11:59pm on Thursday 11 November 2021.
Changes that will come into effect from Friday 12 November will include:
- The ACT will move to a default one person per two square metre density limit (1 per 2 sqm) across most indoor settings and industries, including hospitality and retail.
- No density limits will apply in outdoor spaces for most activities and events will be able to have more people before requiring an exemption.
- Drinking while standing will be permitted at licensed venues, cafes and restaurants.
Wearing Face Masks In South.point
As per government health we strongly encouraged you to continue wearing face masks in South.point as our Centre has following circumstances (however it is not mandatory):
- When in a public indoor setting and/or in areas where physical distancing from people not known to you may not be possible (for example, customers in retail, business, hospitality and education settings).
- When in public indoor gatherings (for example in places of worship, at funerals, weddings or at a theatres).
- When in indoor places for personal services (for example at the hairdresser and in a nail salon).
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- you have been in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- you have returned from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days.
- South.Point Shopping Centre has the right to refuse entry to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
For further information please visit https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/home